The Conference is free to attend and will take place at the University of East London, London, United Kingdom, Stratford Campus, Water Lane, London. E15 4LZ, United Kingdom.
- Monday 18th September, 2017, conference sessions and exhibition.
- Tuesday 19th September, 2017, conference sessions and exhibition.
- Wednesday 20th September, learning tour of Vicarage Primary School and University of East London.
- Thursday 21st September, 2017, learning tour of Alvan Blanch Agro-manufacturing Factory at Swindon.
- Friday 22nd September, 2017, learning tour of Baking Factory in East London.
- Friday 22nd September, 2017, dinner at Royal Regency Hotel. Address: 501, High Street North, Manor Park, London. E12 6 TH, United Kingdom.
- Saturday 23rd September, 2017, The Emorimor will be hosted at Milton Keynes near London. Other delegates will have a social tour of London.
- Sunday 24th September, 2017, The Emorimor will be hosted at Weymouth by the Mayor of Dorset County.
- Presenters should submit their brief profile information and photo as soon as possible.
- All presenters should submit their presentation by Monday 11th September, 2017. Presentations received after this date will not be accepted.
- All presentations must be written, uploaded in advance and presented in PowerPoint.
- All presentations except from Key Note Speakers should be 10–15 slides.
- Key Note Speakers will speak for 30 minutes. All other presenters will speak for 20 minutes.
- Discussion will be after every group sessions (about 4 sessions).
- The full conference programme will be issued.
- All delegates need to register to attend the conference. To register, please go here. Registration takes 1 minute.
- The conference hall has uninterruptible supply of electricity and purpose fitted lighting.
- The conference hall is fitted with state of the art audio-visual conferencing facilities including computer, LCD Projector and projector screen, overhead projector, sound system, viewing screens, and microphones.
- In addition, the conference hall is fitted with ultra-comfortable chairs and tables, air conditioning, and free wireless internet connection.
- The conference will have photographic and video coverage and will be transmitted live online.
Please email your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org,uk. Our telephone is +4430 0365 3050. For more information about the conference, please visit https://www.iwa-uk.org.uk/category/teso-conference/.
Contact person: Dr. Patrick Igulot | Executive Director, IWA UK.